We have continued our work on Battle Squadron ONE and will soon release version 2.0 on iOS with loads of new features… further increasing the fun.
The feedback for Battle Squadron on iOS has been fantastic and reviews have soared (see post July 26). This has kept us going to make the game even greater and more fun to play.
We are putting the final touches on the various enhancements now, but can reveal some of them below:
– Game Center Achievements… bringing a whole new dimension to playing Battle Squadron.
– Enhanced controls, even better than version 1.0.
– There is a new difficulty, “Air Commodore”… where even the toughest players will succumb.
– All new pre-game animations to create the right atmosphere before your battle.
– Battle Squadron will now also run on iPhone 3G and iPod 2nd generation (see post September 6).
Besides all this there will be a grand surprise, which we will reveal in a short while… so stay tuned…