Disruptions

This section concerns all crash/disruption issues that you may encounter during your beta-testing. When commenting/reporting, please make it as detailed as possible. 🙂

Cope-Com ________________________________________________________________

20 Responses to Disruptions

1. Kamelito says:

I did finish the game 3 times in a row trying to broke it and didn’t succeed it’s rock solid and on the iPhone it’s beautiful
    But Torben this time you’ll not be able to hide behind “no disc space for greetings”
    You we’ll need to think now what you’re going to write if 22 years were not enough 🙂

Kamel The Cheater 🙂
    Ps when we’ll get high score ?
    Pss I m glad I’m not epileptic with all the flash I got 🙂 I m tanned now 😉

Hi Kamel,
      22 years and there is still not enough space for greetings… lol 🙂 A complete and a dynamic high-score list, will be implemented through Game Center. That way players can compete in a more dynamic way for single score and total score and the coming 2 player wire mode. I think it is going to be lots of fun once Game Center is active 🙂

We could also consider to extend the end sequence info with a up-to-date iOS info list 🙂

2. kamelito says:

By Skills did you mean that there’s a cheat code in there that I activated by chance ? 🙂

Yes, we actually wanted all the beta-testers to have a chance to make it through the entire game… to cover all aspects. Hence, we implemented a simple cheat mode to be presented on the blog at one point… 😉

3. kamelito says:

I must add that I forgot about how long the game can feel, even with all that missiles I was saying to myself how on earth we did finish it back in the day 🙂

Yes, one has to stay very focussed for about half an hour to make it through 🙂

4. kamelito says:

Don’t know how exactly how it happens
    Tilt mode in landscape
    Cadet settings
    Was on the first underword area, location : where you can get 2 power up and 2 lifes. I noticed that I got 8 missiles (lower part of the screen “M”) and at that time I was having unlimited missiles.
    So I finished the game (its still running now above 3millions score) and I saw the Amiga credits with From 1989 and the picture team and a logo with written inside BS N…S I clicked on it and nothing I was disappointed 😦

You appear to (inadvertently) have activated the simple cheat mode we implemented for the beta 😉 Your ship flashes and you get 8 missiles (infinite in fact). So does that mean you did not really finish BS ONE… without cheat? 😉 Yes, the BS N…S is a teaser… more to come later… 🙂

5. kamelito says:

I think there’s a huge bug in BS One that lead me to Battle Squadron N…S
    Replace the dot by the letter 🙂

Comments are closed.